I love hearing from the people who visit The Heartland USA. Meeting people who have true passion for traveling, photography and blogging makes me feel as though I have kindred spirits in the world and I truly appreciate each and every person who takes the time to contact me with kind words, useful feedback and ideas that have been inspired by the information that I post here.
So why should you take time out of your day to contact me? I can think of a few great reasons.
- You want to talk about who you are and where you have been. I love hearing about other people’s stories just as much as I enjoy sharing my own so I’m always curious to hear about the travels and adventures of The Heartland USA’s readers. So if you have any recommendations for where I should go next or just want to talk about something amazing that you have seen I want to hear from you. We may even be able to work something out where we can publish your stories on the website so that even more people see them. I love reading guest posts that you guys submit so don’t be afraid to submit one and tell everyone about your experiences!
- I’ve made no secret of the fact that I enjoy being able to make a living from this website and I wouldn’t be able to do that, at least not as effectively as I do, without the help of my wonderful partners. You may have noticed a number of adverts on my site and I would be delighted to hear from businesses who have something to share with people who love traveling and photography. If that sounds like you please do get in touch and we can discuss and ideas you may have that will help The Heartland USA get more information about who you are and what you do to an audience that wants to hear it.
- I can’t think of any websites that are absolutely perfect and I’m sure there are some things that occasionally go wrong with The Heartland USA. If you experience any technical issues, such as the site running slow on your browser or being unable to access pages on the site, I would love to hear from you. I want to make your visit to my site as enjoyable as possible, so I’ll get right on top of solving any issues that you highlight to me as soon as I know about them.
- If you want advice that you can’t find anywhere else on the site I am here to help you. Whether it is information about the best types of camera to buy or a little bit of a helping hand in getting your own traveling journey started, I’m more than happy to offer some advice. You may even give me a few ideas that I can share to The Heartland USA audience on my blog in the process.
- I will also soon be introducing a shop to The Heartland USA that includes a lot of the essentials that travelers need to make the most out of their journeys. If you have any early questions about this shop, or suggestions about what you may find useful, then I want to hear from you. Once the shop is launched, this contact page can also be used to get in touch with me to find out more information about your orders and the items the shop stocks.
So now you know the why we’d best move onto how you can contact me. You can use the contact form located at the bottom of the page to send a message over to me and I will get in touch as soon as I can.
[contact-form-7 id=”3″ title=”Contact form 1″]